At the basis of innovation, an integrated R&D centerVIM has the resources and its own research and development team to design, develop or test products placed on the market according to needs and French regulations.
VIM also relies on the resources and teams of the S&P group located all over the world.
More than 90 engineers thus work in the service of design, qualification and innovation. Pooled skills cover all areas of fans, smoke extraction but also motors, energy recovery and regulation.
Means VIM / Soler & Palau Ventilation Group
- ENAC / ILAC or AMCA certified laboratories
- 8 aerodynamic test tunnels
- 100 m2 semi-anechoic acoustic chamber
- Thermodynamic chamber
- Fire test bench for smoke extraction fans
- Climatic chamber, test facilities certified for ATEX, high temperature, vibrations, etc.
- Electrical measurement means: CE bench, 60hz bench, power analyzers
- CAD workstations equipped with Unigraphics 3D, Catia Autocad, Inventor software